RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
Right of Withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above, the Customer must send Marigroup & Co. s.r.l a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org , or use the form provided on the Site.
In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must send the products back to Marigroup & Co. s.r.l at his or her own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, to the following address (according to the origin of the parcel):
Marigroup & co. srl
Via Regno Unito 23
Cascine di Buti (PI)
The goods must be returned undamaged, complete with all its parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and wrappings), kept and, if necessary, used for the time strictly necessary to establish and check their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the conditions below:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, complements, etc.);
- for withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc.);
- shipping costs (and customs charges, if any) for the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Customer.
- shipment, until the certificate of receipt at the warehouse indicated by Marigroup & Co. s.r.l., is under the customer’s complete responsibility;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, Marigroup & Co. s.r.l will notify the Customer, to enable him to make a timely complaint to the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Marigroup & Co. s.r.l. shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or in connection with the return shipment.
In any case, the Customer shall forfeit the right of withdrawal in cases where Marigroup & Co. s.r.l. ascertains that:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its original outer packaging and/or inner packaging
- the product is missing integral elements of the same and/or accessories (e.g. fasteners, laces, buckles, etc.).
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Marigroup & Co. s.r.l will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the sender for shipping costs and, where already refunded, the price of the product.